Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ridge Creek, Park Lakes and River Pines Elementary Libraries!

More Library Visits!  More Fun!

I was really impressed when I visited Ridge Creek, Park Lakes and River Pines Elementary Libraries.

I wish I was a student at these schools!


Vanesha Ford

Ridge Creek Elementary Library!

Hats off to Vanesha Ford:  Loved her Reader of the Week poster and collaboration with teachers.  They love her  at her school and I do too!










Tina Brown
Park Lakes Elementary Library
Tina makes her library so much fun.  Love her costume!  Her programming is amazing.  Ask her about her Booknic! I didn't want to leave!











 Amanda Garza
 River Pines Elementary Library
Amanda has a wonderful nonfiction reading section and her Destiny makes Frog sounds.  How creative is that?  She also has a Pen Pal writing program with students in her school.  Kudos!

















No comments:

Post a Comment