Monday, May 11, 2015

Plickers in the Library by Cara Rydell @ at Greentree Elementary







I had so much fun on my visit with Cara Rydell and a Greentree 3rd Grade class.  For Children's Book Week, Cara engineered an interactive Plickers lesson.
  Her students were engaged, having fun and learning!  And she has agreed to show us her lesson at our district training on June 9!  Thank you Cara!  And Congratulations!  Her son and my daughter are both graduating from college this weekend!  
And they both have jobs!

Plickers even had the boys engaged!



I want  Mrs. Rydell for my Librarian!
Cara used her Ipad and her mobile phone




What's your Superpower!  Loved this display!
Gorgeous paintings make the library warm and inviting!


Adorable student searching Destiny on her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment