Monday, April 20, 2015

Texas Library Association Conference 2015

The Texas Library Association Conference
 was held April 14-17
at the
Sync Up:  TLA Conference
Austin Convention Center.
Brook King: Bluebonnet Committee Member
Janet Self loaded down with books in the Stairwell
Kelly McClain and Derry Summer still all smiles on Friday!
Donna Smalley attends the Copyright workshop.
Amanda Garza takes a break!

Tammy Tang Technology Workshop

My Prince has finally come!







Tami Solum:  Our Follett Trainer from our last District Meeting

Spirit Monkey sticks are so cool!






Lions and Tigers and BYOD Oh My!

TexQuest Update Workshop



Loaded down with lots of goodies!

1 comment:

  1. This is a huge convention center. I have seen it during an architectural-expo. It was a really good one. Anyways, good to have come across this post. I certainly didn’t know much about this conference but I am sure it was interesting. I would love to see the next one.

    ReplyDelete