Thursday, April 9, 2015

Wendy McAlister @ Deerwood Elementary Library

Loved visiting my former stomping ground: 
Deerwood Elementary Library.

It was great to see Wendy, some of my former work colleagues and my sister, Loretta who works there now.  I can't believe it's been over nine years that I've been at AHS.   

Wendy collaborated with my sister, the computer teacher to create a class book based on17 Things I'm Not Allowed to Do Anymore by Jenny Offill.

What an awesome project!



Reading 17 Things I'm Not Allowed to Do Anymore
Amazing Class Books!

Wendy has a clever way to keep track of class time
Wendy commemorates when I was at Deerwood!


Loretta and my shrine!  Love My Sister!
Readbox before Readbox was Cool!

Awesome Book Shelf for Kinder.






Creating Class book based on 17 Things I'm Not Allowed to Do Anymore



No comments:

Post a Comment